Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scorpion Covert Helmet Gloss White - CLOSEOUT Images
Scorpion Covert Helmet - Gloss White
CLOSEOUT - Original Price $214.95 - No Returns
FYI: Scorpion also produces the Covert Original as the Harley-Davidson 3-in-1 X04 Pilot Helmet... which means Scorpion's optional Covert Original helmet face masks can be used interchangeably with the X04 Pilot.
Radical By Design: The Covert Helmet is the first of its kind to be granted a US Design Patent! We’ve taken a perfectly good half helmet and made it “Bad Ass”!
Meant to disrupt the norm, this radical design can be converted to work with any type of bike. We started with a half helmet and added an integrated drop- down sun visor for protection from sunlight. A rear comfort sleeve allows you to convert the helmet to a ¾ open-face and then attach the included front mask and you’ve got one, aggressive “bad ass” looking helmet.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor: Retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride. Comes with dark smoke installed and an additional clear visor for night-time riding.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Removable Rear Comfort Sleeve Included
- Removable Front Mask with Neodymium Magnets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap System
- Block-off Plates Included For Use In 3/4 Mode
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- Scorpion Covert is in the Round head shape class.
For more info, see the Sizing Info tab
Scorpion Covert is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.* Covert has 3 outer shell sizes.
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
XS to Small
Medium to Large
XL to 3XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.