Thumbnail Filmstrip of Alpinestars Bionic Action Protection Jacket V2 - Sand/Black Images
Alpinestars Bionic Action Protection Jacket V2 - Sand/Black
An ultra-lightweight CE and UKCA certified protection jacket offering excellent upper body protection against impacts. This protector features an all-new Cell Technology chest protector for optimum ventilation, while its divided construction ensures quick and easy donning. The super-ventilated Cell Technology back protector is ergonomically engineered for an enhanced adaptive fit. Both the front and rear protectors are backed with foam padding for a secure and comfortable snug fit.
- All-new Cell Technology chest protector features a highly perforated shell for high levels of ventilation and protection.
- Features a new Cell Technology back protector with a flexion channel for enhanced mobility.
- The protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
- Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
- Padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and a close-to-body fit.
- Shoulder straps feature a specifically designed rotating buckle where the strap meets the chest protector to facilitate enhanced articulation of the arms.
- Bionic Neck Support compatibility with the BNS A or X-Strap systems available as an accessory upgrade.
For more info, see the Sizing Info tab
Alpinestars Bionic Action Protection Jacket Sizing - MEN'S
Size | Chest | Torso Height
SM | 34.6-38.5 | 15-17
MD | 38.5-42.5 | 17-18.9
LG | 38.5-42.5 | 17-18.9
XL | 42.5-46.5 | 18.9-20
2X | 42.5-46.5 | 18.9-20
How to Measure:
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Torso Height: Measure the vertical distance from natural waist line to the shoulder.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.