Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scorpion Covert FX Full Face Helmet Matte Black Images
Scorpion Covert FX Full Face Helmet
#75-2269 / #CFX-010
The Creators of the original bad-ass Covert Motorcycle Helmet has now developed a full-face version, the Covert FX! The Covert FX displays the same edgy style and function that is expected from the ScorpionEXO® Covert Series. However stylish the details may be, they have important function. Each helmet is carefully hand crafted using the latest Fiberglass, Aramid and Polyresin fibers which provide superior strength and extreme light weight. The low-profile shell has been aerodynamically tuned for motorcycle riding, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride. Integrated speaker pockets make it easy to install your favorite Bluetooth® communication device, while the KwikWick-C comfort Liner features a moisture wicking material that will keep you cool, dry and comfortable during your ride. ScorpionEXO® continues to set the standard when it comes to Value in a motorcycle helmet by including a Free Dark Smoke Shield, as well as a Clear shield, right out of the box. If you’re looking for a Stylish and Functional motorcycle helmet that’s perfect for both city commutes and long-distance touring, look no further than the Covert FX.
- Extremely lightweight TCT-Ultra™ Composite shell provides superior strength and impact dispersal properties
- CAD-refined aerodynamics result in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption
- Equipped with U.S. DOT Certification and the ECE 22.06 Safety standard, which requires a wider range of testing than the previous 22.05 certification
- Aero-tuned ventilation system features closeable intake vents on top help force cool air in, while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position mouth vent allows the 1st position to act as a defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster & ventilation (closeable from the inside)
- Strategically placed channels throughout the EPS foam provide increased airflow
- KwikWick® III Comfort Liner features a moisture wicking liner fabric that keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner Kit is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate most eyeglasses
- Scorpion EXO’s face shield ratchet system pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal
- EverClear® face shield offers state-of-the-art fog-free technology and 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Optically superior face shield features a shatter resistant, Anti-Scratch hardened coating
- FREE Additional Dark Smoke Everclear® fog-free face shield included. (Pinlock® face shields sold separately)
- Tool-less face shield removal system
- Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite Bluetooth® communication system speakers
- Optional Thinner and Thicker cheek pads available to help optimize fit (sold separately)
- Reflective material incorporated into the cheek pads for increased night time visibility
- Included solid neoprene aero skirt (chin curtain) helps reduce wind noise
Available sizes from XS to 3XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion Covert-FX is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class with 3 outer shell sizes.
For more info, see the Sizing Info
Scorpion Covert FX is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.* Covert-FX has 3 outer shell sizes.
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
XS to Small
Medium to Large
XL to 3XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.