Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scorpion EXO-AT950 Modular Helmet Gloss White - CLOSEOUT Images
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Modular Gloss White
CLOSEOUT - Regular Price $269.95
EXO-AT950 is a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet with features and quality you'd expect to pay MUCH more for!
It can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. The oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell:
Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System:
A dual position mouth vent and large intake port at the top of the helmet force cool air in through deep air flow channels while 2 large exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield:
Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Clear shield included)
- Over-sized Eyeport:
Extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. Also designed to accommodate most off-road goggles.
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor:
internal retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing faceshields. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner:
KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads:
Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Easy-Use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- 3 Shell Sizes
- Removable Block-off Plates
- Die-Cast Visor Hardware
- Aero Skirt
- DOT Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
For more info, see the Sizing Info tab
Scorpion EXO-AT950 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.*
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
XS to Medium
Large to 2XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.