Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scorpion EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet Kryptek Wraith Images
Scorpion EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet
#96-213x / #75-2227
The EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet has evolved from one of the most popular Adventure Motorcycle helmets on the market; the EXO-AT950.
- Can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed for a more aerodynamic touring helmet. The oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up.
- Internal drop down Speedview® sun-visor allows you to adjust to changing lighting conditions throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT960 with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- EXO-COM ready (communication kit not included)
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell developed and engineered, by Scorpion EXO to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- CAD-refined aerodynamics result in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption
- Strategically placed channels throughout the EPS foam provide increased airflow
- Equipped with U.S. DOT Certification and the ECE 22.06 Safety standard, which requires a wider range of testing than the previous 22.05 certification
- Aero-tuned ventilation system features one large intake vent on top, forcing cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position mouth vent allows the 1st position to act as a defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation (closeable from the inside)
- Scorpion EXO’s face shield system pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal
- KwikWick® C moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate most eyeglasses
- EverClear® Faceshield offers state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 95% UV-A & UV-B protection. (Pinlock® face shields sold separately)
- Retractable interchangeable Speedview® drop down sun-visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the faceshield is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eyeport is 11cm Tall)
- External peak visor can be easily removed to improve the aerodynamics for long distance touring
- Seamlessly integrates with the EXO-COM® Communicator Kit or your favorite BlueTooth® system
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar features a single lever release which allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified/ ECE 22.06 Certified
- 5-Year warranty
For more info, see the Sizing Info
Scorpion EXO-AT960 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.*
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
XS to Medium
Large to 2XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.