Thumbnail Filmstrip of Michelin Commander II Rear Tire 170/80-15 Images
MICHELIN COMMANDER II
Rear Tire 170/80B15 77H
MICHELIN’S solution for all types of cruisers More mileage without compromise.
- Independent tests* show that the Michelin® Commander® II rear tire lasts almost twice as long its main competitors, the Metzeler ME880 and the Dunlop D407/408
- Amplified Density Technology: A highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- All-new rubber compounds for remarkable wet grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Unique tread pattern for head-turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
For local pick up or shipping information, please see the Shipping Info tab
Local Pick Up (at Cyclebitz Asheville NC)
Place your order online and check out with "Order Pick Up Cyclebitz Asheville"
We will let you know when your order is ready to be picked up. *
Shipping to Your Location (continuous 48 states only)
Discounted motorcycle tires do not qualify for Free Shipping
Shipping cost is calculated, by dimensional weight, from our NC location to your location.
However, most often we can ship your tire, or set of tires, from a warehouse much closer to you. This dramatically lowers the actual shipping cost to a mere $15.
In the event that we can drop-ship from an alternate warehouse, we will refund the difference to your method of payment and update the invoice.
Sorry we do not ship tires overseas.
* We keep a huge inventory at our Asheville NC location but everything always at any time is impossible, even for companies much larger than us. We may have to move your item(s) from another warehouse to complete your order. Please contact us prior to ordering if your order is extremely time sensitive.