Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scorpion EXO-T520 Helmet Matte Black w/ EXO-COM Kit Images
Scorpion EXO-T520 Helmet w/ EXO-COM Kit - Matte Black
Try the EXO-T520 and discover what value truly means!
ScorpionEXO continues to set a new standard: The EXO-T520 is the latest example; a light weight, low profile, and extremely comfortable helmet that’s perfect for both city and long-distance touring. The aggressive, aero dynamic shape, combined with ScorpionEXO’s AirFit® inflation system is there to help reduce drag and lift, while the integrated Sun Visor will help block the sun when you need it.
The EXO-T520’s Anti-Fog coated Everclear® outer face shield provides shatter and scratch resistance while, internally, the integrated SpeedView® Sun Visor will help block the sun when you need it. 6 adjustable intake vents and integrated rear exhaust vents align perfectly with internal channels, keeping you cool when temperatures rise, and warm when temperatures drop.
- EXO-COM® Kit Included: Integrates with the EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit (Speakers and Mics installed, Battery and Comm Unit included)
- Communication System Speaker Pockets: Large Diameter pockets accommodate most BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Developed by ScorpionEXO, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Closeable Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Ellip-Tec™ II Ratchet System: ScorpionEXO’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- Everclear® No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Shatter Resistant. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 98% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- AirFit® Inflation System adjustment system allows you to custom fit your cheek pads which helps reduce wind noise and lift
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick® ‘C’ Comfort Liner: Moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- 3D Contoured, Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
For more info, the Sizing Info tab
Scorpion EXO-T520 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.*
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
XS to Medium
Large to 2XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.