Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scorpion EXO-ST1400 Carbon Antrim Hi-Vis Images
Scorpion EXO-ST1400 Carbon Helmet - Antrim Hi-Vis
The EXO-ST1400 is one of the lightest helmets in its class (3.05lbs for size L) and 3 shell sizes ensures excellent fit.
- Resin-infused TCT-U™ 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties.
- 3-Shell sizes for a precision fit.
- CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
- Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes, and spoiler integrated exhaust. The result is high velocity airflow from front to back that pulls heat and humidity up and out for a cool, dry ride.
- Airfit® inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick™ III anti-microbial interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity.
- Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth® communication system speakers.
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses.
- Large eye port design creates a superior horizontal and vertical visual field.
- Distortion free, no-fog Everclear™ internal Speedview® sun visor features 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Everclear™ no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port.
- FREE! Additional Clear Pinlock® MaxVision shield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield, reducing fog build-up.
- Ellip-Tec® II ratchet system featuring a 2-axis movement pulls the shield firmly into the eye port gasket for maximum seal while a preset “City Position” adjustment provides added airflow for stop-and-go city riding.
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad system
- Integrated reflective piping. (cheek pads)
- Included breath deflector and aero skirt. (chin curtain)
- DOT / ECE Approved
- 5-Year Warranty
For more info, see the Sizing Info tab
Scorpion EXO-ST1400 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.*
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
Small to Medium
XL to 2XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.